What does Trans-Siberian Orchestra stand for?
Flom signed a multialbum deal in January 1996, giving the project a different name but using Savatage’s musicians. Mr. O’Neill called the act “ Trans-Siberian Orchestra,” after the railroad in Siberia, a symbol of hope in a harsh, unforgiving place, he says.
Are there two Trans-Siberian Orchestra bands?
The special will bring together TSO’s two touring groups, the East and West bands, for the first time since the two started touring separately in 2000.
What is the best version of Carol of the Bells?
The 7 Best “Carol Of The Bells” Versions
- Lindsey Stirling.
- Straight No Chaser.
- Everfound. This is a version most of you have probably never heard of, and to be honest, is my all-time favorite version.
- The Piano Guys.
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra.
- John Williams.
What is a sad Christmas song?
7 heartbreaking Christmas songs that might make you cry
- Judy Garland – Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
- Joni Mitchell – River.
- LCD Soundsystem – Christmas Will Break Your Heart.
- Chris Rea – Driving Home For Christmas.
- Wham! –
- Nat King Cole – The Little Boy that Santa Claus Forgot.
- East 17 – Stay Another Day.
Who died from TSO?
Trans-Siberian Orchestra is taking a step forward this year by taking a step back. The band, which was founded in 1996, suffered a crushing loss in 2017, when founder and leader Paul O’Neill died of an accidental drug overdose in Tampa, Florida.