- 1 Is symphony a adjective?
- 2 What is the adjective form of music?
- 3 What is the verb for orchestra?
- 4 Is concert an adjective?
- 5 What type of noun is symphony?
- 6 Is symphony a noun verb or adjective?
- 7 What is a adjective for walk?
- 8 What is an adjective for nature?
- 9 What is this word orchestra?
- 10 What do mean by orchestra?
- 11 How do you use the word orchestra in a sentence?
- 12 What is the verb of concert?
- 13 Is concert a verb or a noun?
- 14 What kind of word is against?
Is symphony a adjective?
of, for, pertaining to, or having the character of a symphony or symphony orchestra. of or relating to symphony or harmony of sounds.
What is the adjective form of music?
of, relating to, or producing music: a musical instrument. of the nature of or resembling music; melodious; harmonious. fond of or skilled in music. set to or accompanied by music: a musical entertainment.
What is the verb for orchestra?
1a: to compose or arrange (music) for an orchestra The composer orchestrated the music for the symphony orchestra.
Is concert an adjective?
concert used as a noun: A musical entertainment in which several voices or instruments take part. “I’m going to the Rolling Stones concert on Friday.”
What type of noun is symphony?
an extended piece of music of sophisticated structure, usually for orchestra.
Is symphony a noun verb or adjective?
This shows grade level based on the word’s complexity. noun, plural sym·pho·nies. Music.
What is a adjective for walk?
able-bodied, mobile, ambulatory, hiking, marching, promenading, afoot, ambulate, digitigrade, plantigrade, roaming, strolling, strutting, wandering, cross-country, hard-wearing, heavy-duty, outdoor, rambling, tough … more. walkable. Able to be walked. Short enough or close enough to be accessible by walking.
What is an adjective for nature?
Natural describes something that comes from nature, rather than being man-made. The adjective natural is a common word with a lot of meanings. It describes anything that comes from nature, but it also means “inborn” when you describe your basketball-star friend as a natural athlete.
What is this word orchestra?
1: a group of musicians who perform instrumental music using mostly stringed instruments. 2: the front part of the main floor in a theater. Other Words from orchestra. orchestral ȯr-ˈke-strəl adjective.
What do mean by orchestra?
orchestra. / (ˈɔːkɪstrə) / noun. a large group of musicians, esp one whose members play a variety of different instrumentsSee also symphony orchestra, string orchestra, chamber orchestra. a group of musicians, each playing the same type of instrumenta balalaika orchestra.
How do you use the word orchestra in a sentence?
Orchestra sentence example
- The diameter of the orchestra is 762 ft.
- As the light faded from the treetops, the birds grew silent and insects began their orchestra of night sounds.
- Handel’s orchestra is less detailed.
- I shall have my own orchestra, but shouldn’t we get the gypsy singers as well?
What is the verb of concert?
Definition of concert (Entry 2 of 2) transitive verb. 1: to make a plan for concert measures for aiding the poor. 2: to settle or adjust by conferring and reaching an agreement concerted their differences. intransitive verb.
Is concert a verb or a noun?
[ noun, adjective kon-surt, -sert; verb kuhn-surt ] SHOW IPA. / noun, adjective ˈkɒn sɜrt, -sərt; verb kənˈsɜrt / PHONETIC RESPELLING. See synonyms for: concert / concerted / concerting on Thesaurus.com.
What kind of word is against?
Against is a preposition. 6