- 1 What is Trans-Siberian Orchestra most famous song?
- 2 What does Trans-Siberian Orchestra stand for?
- 3 How much does Trans-Siberian Orchestra make a year?
- 4 Is the Trans-Siberian Orchestra religious?
- 5 What is a sad Christmas song?
- 6 What is the best version of Carol of the Bells?
- 7 Who died from TSO?
- 8 Why did Jennifer Cella leave TSO?
- 9 Does TSO have 2 bands?
What is Trans-Siberian Orchestra most famous song?
Top 10 Trans Siberian Orchestra Songs
- #8 – Siberian Sleigh Ride.
- #7 – Requiem (The Fifth)
- #6 – O’ Come All Ye Faithful/O’ Holy Night.
- #5 – A Mad Russian’s Christmas.
- #4 – Wizards in Winter.
- #3 – Carols of the Bells.
- #2 – Christmas Eve/ Sarajevo 12/24.
- #1 – Christmas Canon.
What does Trans-Siberian Orchestra stand for?
Flom signed a multialbum deal in January 1996, giving the project a different name but using Savatage’s musicians. Mr. O’Neill called the act “ Trans-Siberian Orchestra,” after the railroad in Siberia, a symbol of hope in a harsh, unforgiving place, he says.
How much does Trans-Siberian Orchestra make a year?
1-30, grossing $46.8 million and selling 706,000 tickets according to figures reported to Billboard Boxscore. The $66.8 million haul makes 2019 a record year for Trans-Siberian Orchestra, marking the biggest gross of its 20-year touring career.
Is the Trans-Siberian Orchestra religious?
TSO may very well be the acme of Christian rock. The band only tours during the Christmas season. But Trans-Siberian Orchestra is the best kind of Christian rock because it’s unassuming.
What is a sad Christmas song?
7 heartbreaking Christmas songs that might make you cry
- Judy Garland – Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
- Joni Mitchell – River.
- LCD Soundsystem – Christmas Will Break Your Heart.
- Chris Rea – Driving Home For Christmas.
- Wham! –
- Nat King Cole – The Little Boy that Santa Claus Forgot.
- East 17 – Stay Another Day.
What is the best version of Carol of the Bells?
The 7 Best “Carol Of The Bells” Versions
- Lindsey Stirling.
- Straight No Chaser.
- Everfound. This is a version most of you have probably never heard of, and to be honest, is my all-time favorite version.
- The Piano Guys.
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra.
- John Williams.
Who died from TSO?
Trans-Siberian Orchestra is taking a step forward this year by taking a step back. The band, which was founded in 1996, suffered a crushing loss in 2017, when founder and leader Paul O’Neill died of an accidental drug overdose in Tampa, Florida.
Why did Jennifer Cella leave TSO?
“ I stopped touring because I wanted to start a family but was involved in the TSO studio recordings for many years with songs on the Night Castle and Letters from the Labyrinth albums. Both reached the Billboard Top 10.”
Does TSO have 2 bands?
First off, the tour consists of two bands, Saltzman said. TSO was originally a single band that was split in two because of high demand for shows during a relatively short period of time. One band takes on the East Coast as another takes on the West Coast, but they play virtually identical shows.