- 1 Is the whole Siberian Orchestra Trans?
- 2 Who is the girl in Trans-Siberian Orchestra?
- 3 What is Trans-Siberian Orchestra most famous song?
- 4 How much does Trans-Siberian Orchestra make a year?
- 5 Why did Jennifer Cella leave TSO?
- 6 What is a sad Christmas song?
- 7 What is the best version of Carol of the Bells?
- 8 What is the meaning of TSO?
- 9 Does TSO have 2 bands?
- 10 How did TSO get their name?
Is the whole Siberian Orchestra Trans?
The album revived Savatage’s career, recasting the band as a trailblazing progressive metal group. Just as significantly, it cemented a creative partnership between O’Neill and Jon Oliva that has remained a cornerstone of Trans-Siberian Orchestra to this day.
Who is the girl in Trans-Siberian Orchestra?
The Ghosts of Christmas Eve is a 1999 made-for-television film showcasing a Christmas music performance by Trans-Siberian Orchestra, starring Ossie Davis and Allie Sheridan.
What is Trans-Siberian Orchestra most famous song?
Top 10 Trans Siberian Orchestra Songs
- #8 – Siberian Sleigh Ride.
- #7 – Requiem (The Fifth)
- #6 – O’ Come All Ye Faithful/O’ Holy Night.
- #5 – A Mad Russian’s Christmas.
- #4 – Wizards in Winter.
- #3 – Carols of the Bells.
- #2 – Christmas Eve/ Sarajevo 12/24.
- #1 – Christmas Canon.
How much does Trans-Siberian Orchestra make a year?
1-30, grossing $46.8 million and selling 706,000 tickets according to figures reported to Billboard Boxscore. The $66.8 million haul makes 2019 a record year for Trans-Siberian Orchestra, marking the biggest gross of its 20-year touring career.
Why did Jennifer Cella leave TSO?
“ I stopped touring because I wanted to start a family but was involved in the TSO studio recordings for many years with songs on the Night Castle and Letters from the Labyrinth albums. Both reached the Billboard Top 10.”
What is a sad Christmas song?
7 heartbreaking Christmas songs that might make you cry
- Judy Garland – Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
- Joni Mitchell – River.
- LCD Soundsystem – Christmas Will Break Your Heart.
- Chris Rea – Driving Home For Christmas.
- Wham! –
- Nat King Cole – The Little Boy that Santa Claus Forgot.
- East 17 – Stay Another Day.
What is the best version of Carol of the Bells?
The 7 Best “Carol Of The Bells” Versions
- Lindsey Stirling.
- Straight No Chaser.
- Everfound. This is a version most of you have probably never heard of, and to be honest, is my all-time favorite version.
- The Piano Guys.
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra.
- John Williams.
What is the meaning of TSO?
Technical Standard Order. TSO. Trattamento Sanitario Obbligatorio (Italian: Compulsory Health Treatment) TSO. Technical Support Organization (various organizations)
Does TSO have 2 bands?
First off, the tour consists of two bands, Saltzman said. TSO was originally a single band that was split in two because of high demand for shows during a relatively short period of time. One band takes on the East Coast as another takes on the West Coast, but they play virtually identical shows.
How did TSO get their name?
Flom signed a multialbum deal in January 1996, giving the project a different name but using Savatage’s musicians. Mr. O’Neill called the act “Trans-Siberian Orchestra,” after the railroad in Siberia, a symbol of hope in a harsh, unforgiving place, he says. A few years later, TSO began touring for the first time.