Why is it called the Trans-Siberian Orchestra?
O’Neill is a guitarist who played professionally and joined the orchestras for Broadway productions of Hair and Jesus Christ Superstar. For it, he planned the sound of the large symphonic rock orchestra, and named it The Trans-Siberian Orchestra, though neither it nor O’Neill have any connection with Siberia.
How long is the Trans-Siberian Orchestra Christmas show?
Trans-Siberian Orchestra concerts typically last 2.75 hours.
What is the best version of Carol of the Bells?
The 7 Best “Carol Of The Bells” Versions
- Lindsey Stirling.
- Straight No Chaser.
- Everfound. This is a version most of you have probably never heard of, and to be honest, is my all-time favorite version.
- The Piano Guys.
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra.
- John Williams.
What Christmas songs have no words?
Christmas music no vocals
- O Little Town Of BethlehemThe Yuletide All Stars.
- Hark, The Herald Angels SingThe Yuletide All Stars.
- Silent NightThe Yuletide All Stars.
- It Came Upon A Midnight ClearThe Yuletide All Stars.
- O Come All Ye FaithfulThe Yuletide All Stars.
- Deck The HallsThe Yuletide All Stars.
What is a sad Christmas song?
7 heartbreaking Christmas songs that might make you cry
- Judy Garland – Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
- Joni Mitchell – River.
- LCD Soundsystem – Christmas Will Break Your Heart.
- Chris Rea – Driving Home For Christmas.
- Wham! –
- Nat King Cole – The Little Boy that Santa Claus Forgot.
- East 17 – Stay Another Day.